标书翻译报价单,广州广交会展会翻译

      浏览:

驾照翻译公司文学翻译公司

刚刚见到客户时

1、Hello,how are you, have a sit.

你好,请坐

2、nice to meet you,here is my name card, may I have yours?

非常高兴认识你,这是我的名片,可以给我你的名片吗?

询问客户的一些信息

1、When did you arrive in China?

你什么时候来中国的

2、How many days will you stay in China?

标书翻译报价单,广州广交会展会翻译

你还会在中国待几天?

3、What's your schedule of the trip?

你的行程安排是怎样的

当与客户谈判开始

1. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的品质怎么样?

2. What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看产品吧?

3. What about placing a trial order?

何不先试订货?

4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs.

By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

5. You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

结束谈判

1、It was nice talking with you./Nice meeting you .

和你交流非常愉快,非常高兴认识你。

2、Thank you for your coming.

感谢你的到来!

3、Enjoy your traveling in China.

在中国玩的愉快 !

4、Have a nice day.

祝你过的愉快!

5、Keep in touch.

保持联系!


参考资料

热门标签

更多 >